I’m a human being, and I make mistakes. In life, in fashion and some more in life…I could pretend to be picture perfect, and only show you my finest fashion moments, but instead I decided to give you an exclusive glimpse at one of my not so fine fashion choices I made at the beginning of summer, and share with you a few lessons I’ve learned from looking back at the pictures:
1. Do not wear embroidered bras under sheer tops. You neither do yourself, nor your boobs, nor anyone else a favour.
2. Wash new clothes before wearing them for the first time and freaking start ironing woman. Those fold lines make me cringe…haha…
3. The sun can be a bit***. I much rather shoot on a gloomy day than on a relatively sunny day with the clouds moving faster than the speed of light. Cloudy days make for less interesting and colour popping pictures, but at least all pictures share the same brightness – it makes life and editing photos just so much easier.
4. Stop buying new clothes before getting rid of old ones. Any takers? I shot this look months ago, and have worn neither the top (which was brand new back then) nor the jeans since then. I totally forgot I even had them. This is what happens when you only have limited wardrobe space, and have to resort to storing clothes in empty suitcases. Looking at old shots then turns into shopping in your own wardrobe.
5. Style evolves around the clock; at least for some of us. Would I wear this exact outfit again? Hell no! I moved on…this is simply not me anymore. I do, however, still like each piece separately, and would gladly wear both shirt and jeans in combination with different pieces.
Have I forgotten anything?
TOP – Love
JEANS – Zara
WEDGES – Aldo
CLUTCH – River Island